KeyBoard course(Keyboard Music Classes) has a duration of One year
For Fee Structure:
Call/Whatsapp: +91 93771 11015
1 hour per day. 7 days a week
No fixed timing. You can come anytime between 8am in the morning to 11pm in the night.
Certification from Genesis Music Hub after clearing the exam. Add-ons – We will be providing you all the reference material like workbooks, CD’s etc. You will also be given workshops on music theory and other music related topics every month.
Keyboard learning is not easy but yes, genesis music hub provides you the best keyboard learning experience. Here goes a famous saying,
It starts at the keyboard,
and it ends at the far corners of the universe. –Paako”
There is one very simple keyboard style that you can learn in a relatively short amount of time. We chose a simple songwriting style with the right hand playing a simple major or minor chord on each beat, and the left hand playing the bass as either a single note or as an octave. It’s especially effective as a simple accompaniment to a singer, which means as a songwriter you’ll enjoy this kind of playing. So you can enjoy learning these skills at our music coaching.genesis music hub is the best for keyboard music classes.
To become a quality keyboard player or guitarist or a drummer or a pianist you need time and patience. Whatever comes with patience, practice and constant efforts is always great and everlasting. This course module will aim at making you achieve great heights in music. Keyboard learning will be teaching you music in detail with the theory (reading music using staff notations). Now if you ask the question “How much time will I take to be the Best keyboard player” then it is a wrong question. That is why there is no fixed duration in this module.
Tips That Will Make You A Better Keyboard Playing Worship Leader
- Learn the songs
- Play wrong chords and sound like a train wreck with the band
- Play wrong chords by yourself and make yourself look pretty incompetent
- Learn the song and play the right chords so that worship can happen freely and undistracted!
- Learn to play inversions
- Root Position = C – E – G (played with 1 3 5 fingers on the right hand)
- 1st Inversion = E – G – C (played with 1 2 5 fingers on the right hand)
- 2nd Inversion = G – C – E (played with 1 3 5 fingers on the right hand)
- Don’t overplay the left hand
- Learn where to fit in the sonic spectrum